Seven Character Traits of Successful People
- They are hard working. There is no such thing as easy money. Success
takes hard work and people who are willing to do it.
- They are honest. Those who are successful long-term are the honest
ones. Dishonest people may get the first sale, but honest people will
get all the rest!
- They persevere. How many success stories will go untold because they never happened?
And all because someone quit. Successful people outlast everybody
- They are friendly. Have you noticed that most successful people are friendly and people
oriented? This endears them to others and enables them to lead others
to accomplish the task.
- They are lifelong learners. Successful people are people who stretch themselves and grow continually,
learning from all areas of life, including from their mistakes.
- They over-deliver. The old statement of under-promise and over-deliver
became famous because it made a lot of people successful, including
the richest man in the world - Bill Gates
- They seek solutions in the face of problems. Problems are opportunities to do the impossible, not just complain.
Successful people are the ones who find solutions.